Its my favorite day! I found this tag on Kaitlyn’s blog and thought it the perfect festive entry for the week. If you’d like to do it for yourself, just link the original post from Bookmark Chronicles, answer the questions below, and tag some friends! And now, without further ado, let’s begin!
1. Best book and/or series that you read in 2018.
I’m so glad I finally finished up the Grisha trilogy last year! Looking at the books as individuals, they weren’t 5-star reads, but the series as a whole was really great. I loved the world building and Nikolai and the Darkling as characters were just stupendous!
2. Authors that you’ve read recently that you’d like to read more of this year.
I read my first Schwab book last year when I read City of Ghosts and I absolutely LOVED it!! Plus, from what I hear, that’s not even her best book! So I am really excited to read more VE/Victoria Schwab this year and I think that the second in that series is coming out this year as well, so I’m really excited for that!
3. Most anticipated book turned movie.
Honestly I don’t even know what all is coming out this year yet! I always am excited about more Outlander. Five Feet Apart looks like all the feels. They’re making The Sun is Also a Star? I need to get reading, y’all!
4. Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight.
Levi from Fangirl was a character that I really loved, and of course the Darkling is a bad boy I swoon over.
5. What’s on your TBR for 2019? (top 5 will suffice)
Ok, I will choose a couple 2019 releases and a couple backlisters.
– King of Scars
– Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom
– Wicked Saints (this list sounds so dark so far!)
– Glass Sword
6. How many books do you hope to read in 2019?
My goal is 75 and I hope to exceed that. *crossing fingers.
7. Will you participate in the Goodreads, or other Challenges?
Definitely Goodreads, plus several readathon challenges. I sort of have an addiction.
8. Any New Years Resolutions?
Ummm, not necessarily strong and steadfast, but I do want to comment on other blogs more and I do want to use my reading planner more.
And that’s it! So if you like the sound of this tag and would like to do this one, consider yourself tagged! Please link back to me and the original maker of the tag (linked above) because I would love to see your answers. With that, happy new year!