Woo! Update! How do you like the face lift on my blog? Had to flip over to autumn, you know. Get that fall feel going! I was ready to do it in like, July but I refrained 😛 Anyway, I’ve been MIA for a little bit because…you know…life. But here is a little update before we resume with the bookish.
Quick life updates:
– My husband and I just celebrated our 1-year wedding anniversary!
– I’ve been a bit bummed because I applied for an amazing position within my workplace and unfortunately I didn’t get it. So I needed to take a little time for myself and breathe. I am still coping a little bit but time is healing.
– A big project is starting up in my Book sleeve shop and I have been weighing the pro’s and con’s before committing to anything. I finally decided to say yes so then came the prep work and that has been crazy!!!!
– On top of that, our basement flooded and everything has been wet. And smelly. And moved around for the project. And wet. But on a brighter note….
– Fall is here and its my FAVORITE.
That is mostly what has been keeping me away from the blog. Things are leveling out now so my updates will be more regular and I am glad for that because–as I will soon introduce–big events are coming in October! Let’s do it!!