What day is it? TAG TUESDAY!!! So this week I’m taking a break from the bookish and substituting for the tube for a week! I don’t always watch very much but I was tagged by Fictionally Sam so I have to answer the call!
1. Favorite show – Off the top of my head, gut reaction, first thing that comes to mind when you ask me this question, I would say that my favorite show of all time is House M.D.
2. Favorite genre – I like medical dramas, crime thrillers, comedy, historical stuffs, DIY….a pretty good variety just so long as I deem it good entertainment.
3. Least favorite show – The Curse of Oak Island (my husband watches this religiously). Also South Park and Archer.
4. Most re-watched show/favorite show to binge – House, Grey’s Anatomy, Family Guy, Friends, Criminal Minds, Mind Hunter.
5. Do you prefer to watch things week-to-week or binge watch? Binge, duh! I don’t mind comedy sitcoms on a week-to-week basis but dramas and thrillers are pretty much meant to be binged, amiright?
6. Favorite television characters? House, Jon Snow, Dennarys, Derek Morgan, Derek Shepard (the name Derek…I think I’m seeing a trend, eh?), Sherlock, Dr. Brennan/Bones
7. Favorite TV ships? Derek + Garcia (Criminal Minds), McDreamy + Meredith (Grey’s Anatomy), Killian + Emma Swan (Once Upon a Time), Elaina + Damon (The Vampire Diaries)
8. Shows you could never get into – CSI, The Office, Firefly, True Blood
9. Shows you fell out of love with – Once Upon a Time, Supernatural (I still love Sam and Dean SO MUCH but the show/storyline just is not what it used to be)
10. Cancelled too soon – Galavant, Smash, Forever
11. Guilty pleasure show – The Vampire Diaries. Riverdale? Maybe Pawn Stars or American Pickers. Ghost Hunters? More of the reality dramas.
12. What are you currently watching? Playing catchup on Outlander, Supernatural and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
13. (I’m adding this Q in because I can’t believe it isn’t here!) Other shows you love or have swooned, laughed, or cried over in the past? The Haunting of Hill House, Hemlock Grove, Gilmore Girls, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Boy Meets World, Bones, The X-Files, Game of Thrones, Supernatural
And that’s it my friends. These are my faves and my least faves….at least as they come to me off the top of my head. I’m sure I’m missing some, but its the best I can do. If you’re interested, give it a go yourself. Be sure to tag me so I can see your answers too!