Hello to all and Merry Christmas! If you aren’t a celebrator of Christmas then I hope you’re enjoying your day, but if you are, I hope Santa was good to you and that you are having a safe and happy holiday. Today I am coming at you with a holiday book tag because it is, afterall, a Tuesday. This tag was originally created by Sam, and you can watch the video here.
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
I’m looking forward to King of Scars, Children of Virtue and Vengeance, A Curse So Dark and Lonely….oh, so many!!
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing it’s praises?
Right now I’m on a Colleen Hoover kick!
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
There are a couple details I would change in the story line, but I love the detail and the make up of the Grishaverse!
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read
I think my favorite is Frankenstein, and I really want to read (finish) the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas
The new 10th anniversary editions of The Hunger Games books. Oh, and I really wanted a copy of The Disasters (I’m a sucker for that purple cover and the tagline “Space is tough- get a helmet).
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling
Vain by Fisher Amelie was a spectacular book that game me all the feels. I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it.
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
_ _ _
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
One Christmas (technically about three days after Christmas) my college choir was invited to and travelled to sing at the White House. It was an amazing experience! That’s probably my favorite Christmas memory.
And that’s it! I wish you all a merry Christmas, and a very safe and joyous holiday season!