This week I’m going to go a tag called *Bookish Scenarios*! I found this one on YouTube from a vlogger named Katytastic. These questions come with a warning, and I quote: “These questions will be the death of [you]!” Well, here we go!
1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres – contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?
The Light We Lost (C), Cress from The Lunar Chronicles (F), Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham (NF), The Hunger Games (YA).
2. You’re at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don’t like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren’t big on reading – what book is it?
Flat Out Love. I remember that book as being relatable and absolutely EXTRAORDINARY!
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?
Any Harry Potter book!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?
Harry Potter, something by Laurell K Hamilton or Lurlene McDaniel.
5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?
My iPad–its got it all!!
6. Your house has been robbed! Don’t worry – everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What’s the book you really hope is safe?
My Harry Potter collection. I have worked really hard on all of that!! All of those different editions…and that’s not even to mention the Pops and the candles and the other merch!
7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I definitely hint about it and probably whine and mention it until they figure out that they need to repurchase it for me. Ruining my property…especially my precious baby–I mean, book!–is unacceptable!
So if you follow my blog you know how I do tags. Basically if you’re reading this, I’m hereby tagging YOU to answer these questions next. Have fun and goodluck!