Hi everyone! Starting today off on a high note…I was nominated by Emma at Reading Through the Night for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks Emma! Its always nice to be thought of and recognized in the blogging community!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What are some TV shows or movies that you would recommend? Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Grey’s Anatomy, Grimm, Riverdale
- For each of the shows or movies you listed above recommendation a similar book: Dead After Dark; Heartless; When It’s Real; The Best Kind of Magic; All Things New
- Do you have any reading habits? (like reading with candles or in the bath etc) I read 2-4 books at a time–one physical book, 1-2 books on my iPad, and usually one audiobook
- What is the last book you went to a bookshop and bought? A neat illustrated version of Alice and Wonderland
- Do you tend to reread books? Sometimes, but usually I just have so many new things to read.
- Do you use goodreads? If so how do you use it? Yes! I use it for group reads and sometimes challenges or readathons
- What is the thinnest book on your shelf? Maybe a novella?
- What are your favorite fantasy/sci-fi diverse reads? I like paranormal mysteries and some romances so things by Laurell K. Hamilton and Charlaine Harris
- What are some of your least favorite book covers? The Bloodlines covers and Vampire Academy covers
- Do you annotate or tab your books? If so how? (I am considering doing this myself) Right now I don’t but like you, I am considering tabbing quotes.
- Who are some characters you relate to? I relate to characters with anxiety, but I also tend to stay away from those books if I can.
- Aisha at Reading to Live
- Kourtni at Kourtni Reads
- Isabella at abookishbelle
- Danielle at The Introverted Book Nerd
- Sabrina at The Reader Devotee
- Rhianne at The Little Novelist
- Lisa at RemarkablyLisa
- Deanna at DeannaReadsBooks
- Jessica at ReadingWithJessica
- A.Jade at PursuitofWonderland
- Clarissa at ClarissaReadsitAll
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- What is your least favorite genre to read?
- What book character(s) do you think would be your best friend?
- What book character(s) would you most like to meet for a day?
- If you could explore any bookish world, which would it be?
- If you could turn any book/book series into a movie or TV series, what would it be?
- If you could UNMAKE any bookish movie or TV series, what would it be?
- If you could play the part of a bookish character in a film regardless of your gender of appearance, who would it be?
- What format do you mostly read your books in? (ebook, audio, etc.)
- How many books do you read at one time?
- What is your reading goal for this year?