Hello everyone!!! As of about 10:15pm this evening I hit my goal of 24 hours of reading!! I know this because I used the BookOut app to track the books I was reading on my iPad as well as my physical books, plus I added those totals to the times in my audiobook and voila! 24 hours and counting!
So here’s what exactly I finished reading:
- All Things New* by Lauren Miller (a NetGalley ARC)
- Once and for All* by Sarah Dessen (review will be posted tomorrow morning)
- Curse the Day by Annabel Chase
And I made some progress in The Watchmaker of Filigree Street by Natasha Pulley. The books with an asterisk* I had already started reading, and I just finished them during the read-a-thon.
Here are the wrap-up questions posted by Rachel, Kristen, and Kerry:
- How many books did you read? Pages? (If you didn’t keep track, tell me that too!) Not sure about exact page #, but I finished 3 books and was working on a 4th.
- How many hours did you read? I read for +24 hours! Close to 25.
- What do you think worked well in this readathon? Using the hashtag on social media, especially Twitter.
- What do you think could be done to improve the readathon for next time? Instagram could be more active.
- Will you participate in a future 24in48 readathon? Absolutely!